Get updates from UCAS
Are you a student, parent, teacher or adviser, looking for free guides and resources to support you throughout the year?
The Student Room
The Student Room has live webchats, live broadcasts and drop-in surgeries on a wide range of topics from how to apply and repay to settling in at university and learning how to budget – so whether students are new or continuing, thinking about applying to university or about to enter repayment, we’ve got it covered!
- Don't forget you can include up to five choices on your UCAS Application form.
- Make sure your personal statement is finished and checked by a member of staff by 31st October.
- The internal deadline to send your application is 17th November
- Remember to attach your application to Alsop High School using the buzzword!
- Remember to attach yourself to your form group eg 13ADO
- Are you unsure whether to apply or not? Register anyway!
- Do you need more guidance? Talk to your form tutor of the sixth form team!
For information about application deadlines please visit the UCAS website here.
Further information to support the UCAS application process
Click on the following link to access a Personal Statement writing tool:
Click on the following link to access a Finance quick start guide